Senior Manager (Recruiting Manager), Indian Operations for an IT Staffing Company
We are in the business of Information Technology Staffing and Software Development.
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Manager (Recruiting Manager), Indian Operations to utilize a proven methodology of sourcing, recruiting, screening and interviewing the best Technology and Management talent for our clients. The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated team-player who approaches work with enthusiasm, integrity, creativity and energy. Within this role, there can be a path for career advancement within the areas of leadership, recruiting, operations and management. Our Managers take an active role in all facets of the business – contributing insight, influence and feedback.
The quality and commitment of our employees have been critical factors in InfoPeople Corporation growth. By hiring intelligent and innovative people, we ensure a bright future for InfoPeople Corporation and for the people who work here.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Senior Manager, will develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates; review resumes and interview applicants in a professional manner to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, salary requirements and references.
- Build and manage a team of Senior Technical Recruiters and support staff.
- This position will be responsible for managing the full candidate life cycle process including sourcing, identification, screening, managing the interview process and closing.
- Ability to help define new processes and put standards in place.
- Work with salesman to define staffing requirements. Must therefore understand technical job descriptions.
- Experience of applicant tracking and recruiting software is a plus.
- Recognize the need for urgency, communicate effectively and make decisions under pressure.
- Ability to negotiate the best arrangement for both the company and the candidate.
- Manage company’s Indian operations.
- Become a key member of company’s management team.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Minimum five to eight years technical recruiting experience in a high-volume environment.
- Strong Technical Recruiting experience in the various skills set and tools for different verticals.
- Knowledge of, and experience in sourcing techniques including in-house database, job boards, ad response, Internet search engines, networking, referrals, social networking sites, headhunting, cold calling and personal referrals.
- Time management skills, with the ability to react quickly and source for multiple job orders, while demonstrating a strong sense of urgency.
- Willingness to devote time and energy to the success of the company.
- Ability to balance working within a close team environment and independently.
- Ability to reformat/rewrite resumes, compose job ads, and develop other correspondence.
- Strong candidate networking experience
- Good written and spoken communication, business sense management and organizational skills.
- A positive attitude and a problem-solving approach that enables the maximizing of win win outcomes.
- A *Can-Do* attitude and willingness to contribute beyond the recruiting function when other areas of our business need assistance.
- Ability to represent the company professionally always.
Salary: Based on experience and very attractive incentive plan.